All Variants available
PLANT SIZE: 1 – 2 ft
Colors : 15 Different Colors available
Price = 400Rs
Swipe pictures to see all Chrysanthemum variants
Caring and watering chrysanthemum
Chrysanthemum requires relatively little care and attention, mostly only watering regularly if there’s no rainfall.
- Remove wilted flowers as they appear, since this increases production of new flowers.
- Water when the soil is dry, especially if using a pot, because chrysanthemum call for moist soil to grow properly.
- You should endeavor not to wet the leaves. It’s the surest way to avoid appearance of diseases such as rust or powdery mildew.
Diseases are often seen on chrysanthemum
Chrysanthemum falls victim to several diseases and parasites. These are nonetheless avoidable, especially if you take care to avoid wetting the foliage. Space each plant sufficiently so that they don’t touch each other.
- Powdery mildew – a whitish growth covers leaves and stems.
- Rust – blisters appear on the underside of leaves.
- Aphids – leaves curl up and fall off.
CP001, CP002, CP003, CP004, CP005, CP006, CP007, CP008, CP009, CP010, CP011, CP012, CP013, CP014, CP015, All Variants